About our Wellbeing Seminars
Inspirational, hard-hitting and in some cases life-changing presentation/workshop series which provide the solid rationale as to why Leaders should engage. Our approach draws on current data and science, but the delivery is engaging, interactive and irreverent. Why not get involved with the wellbeing of the mind?
Ideal for introductory sessions, workshops, Lunch and Learns or conference topics. Or, speak to The Nutrition Coach team and ask them to put together a bespoke series which meets your needs.
Included in the Wellbeing of the Mind Seminar
Many companies introduce Mental Health Programmes into their Wellness strategy based on talking strategies, or mindfulness training which makes a huge difference to how people connect, which is extremely important. However, it is also vital to change/influence the basic biochemistry of the mind, and food and nutrition play a vital role. The Nutrition Coach offers a series of topics around Health of The Mind:
- Mood and Food – understand how food affects the foundation of your mental health
- Sunshine and You – Focus on Vitamin D and how to increase your happy hormones
- The Body-less Head – How you physical wellbeing is vital to the wellbeing of your head
- The Happiness Factor – How to up your personal happiness rating through nutrition and lifestyle
- Address The Stress – Learn to manage your hormones to address the stress
- Restful Sleep – Sleeping well is your key to proper and sustained wellbeing of the mind
- Natural Highs – Food that naturally makes you feel on top of your game
Get in touch with Kate Cook or The Corporate Wellness Team on 0800 160 1025 to discuss your company’s corporate wellness requirements