designed for small groups & Individuals
Fuelling your company’s wellness journey is simple. Inspire your people with dynamic introductory lunch-and-learn sessions, picking from the topics below or call Kate to design your own bespoke health focus. Seminars last up to two hours, either online or at your premises.
Why companies use us time and again
These are content-rich, hard-hitting interactive sessions, and Kate’s enthusiasm is infectious. In today’s fast-paced world and the new climate of uncertainty, her strategies for better resilience and emotional health, improved focus and thriving under pressure can provide your teams with the competitive advantage you need to succeed.
- Motivate and inspire your people
- Improve resilience, stress, sleep and diet
- Science-backed insight from a leading UK expert
- Fun, invigorating sessions
Fuel - Series
Five of our top selling transformational wellbeing sessions
This session sets out the Rules of Food to achieve sparkling, consistent energy. Kate looks at just why we have become so confused about the rights and wrongs of what to eat. The session sets out a plan, with “homework” for the first steps to action.
With a ‘red thread’ of nutritional solutions running though this topic, Kate looks at the recent science of why we should devote so much time to our shut-eye. Content-full and packed with practical tips, this session infuses attendees with the know-how to make sleep a necessary priority.
Looking at why we get stressed and what to do about it, Kate lays out a plan to conquer our reactive self, focusing on our responsive self through a foundation of balancing our internal ‘software’ (our core biochemistry). Understanding the mechanism is key to hacking our systems and getting better results.
With immediate concerns about our ability to fend off the onslaught of infection, Kate lays out a plan to build a strong immune system through food, nutrients and lifestyle. Always practical, Kate has a Five Point Action Plan to get your employees ready for winter.
Kate uses the foundation of food to explain how to achieve critical focus. She then introduces other wellness tactics including mindfulness and mindful movement, such as Qi Gong.
Watch Kate explain the core modules in quick 3-minute videos
- The Happiness Factor – how your hormones, food and lifestyle affect your happiness
- Mood and Food – control your mood through food
- Mind Matters – looking at the key nutritional strategies for optimum performance
- The Body-Less Head – physical health is mental health – key strategies for addressing emotional and mental health including anxiety and depression
- Relax to the Max through Optimum Nutrition – key nutrients such as magnesium affect your health, stress levels and performance
- Stress-Less – strategies for facing pressure head on
- Detox Your Diet and Your Life – a chance to create a new dietary plan and strategy
- Strategic Eating – learn how to create a template for great energy, stable mood and great results
- New Year New You – a great after-Christmas re-boot
- Sugar Bites Back – we all know why we shouldn’t have too much sugar, but why? It’s just so addictive …
- Eat Yourself Young – turn back the ageing process
- Trust Your Gut – all good health begins in the gut. How gut and the mind are linked, and the secret to good health
- Tribal Eating – These days everyone seems to have the nutritional ‘truth’. Who is right?
- Brain on Fire – inflammation is thought to be one of the key factors in degenerative brain issues – find out how we can bring down the heat
- Genes Load the Gun – lifestyle pulls the trigger – we examine the emerging science of epigenetics which suggests your diet and lifestyle determine health outcomes
- Nutrition Through the Ages – what to eat for each stage of your life
- The M Word – a detailed look at strategies for the menopause
- Back to Work – muscular skeletal issues and how diet and lifestyle can help build a stronger workforce
- Reversing Cognitive decline – emerging research and preventative strategies for good mental health as we age
- Happy Healthy Christmas – how to avoid the Christmas pitfalls
- Dump The Diet – balancing hormones is the key to weight loss, not calorie counting. Your five-point plan
- Love your Liver – it’s difficult to spot if your liver is in trouble! Let’s love our liver and take good care of it – key strategies
- The Sunshine Solution – spotlight on Vitamin D – your must-do actions!
- Mighty Mitochondria – mitochondria are the batteries of our cells (the individual building blocks of your body). Find out what ‘gums up’ the works of these energy powerhouses and how to get them working flawlessly for you
- Food Culture, Food History and Environmental Topics
- Food and War – how food supply can drive political instability – what can be done?
- Food Fight – what the Ad Men want us to believe about our diet, and how to spot the spin
- Food and The State – from school meals to Five a Day to the Healthy Plate – what part should the Government play in how we eat?
- Dishing The Dirt – Soil Health – the health of the soil is the future of our planet – we are linked to it, and it to us.
- Wellness – Nice to Have or Have to Have? What are the benefits of engaging in the health of our employees?
- Exam Fuel – a nutritional boost for a confident and sharper mind
What our clients say