Here are 10 simple energy tips that will really help your concentration and improve energy levels at work, and in the rest of your life as well.
1. Drinking too much caffeine is an energy robber. In short term you might feel that it is perking you up buy in the long term the effect of the caffeine on your good sugar and adrenal glands is such that it drains energy.
2. Get to bed no later than 10pm if you think you might have adrenal fatigue.
3. Eat a diet that balances your blood sugar.
4. Make sure you are eating a proper breakfast – commercial cereals are energy robbers – a nice bowl of real porridge with berries and nuts and seeds would set you up nicely.
5. Consider your emotions. Emotional drains can cause real felt exhaustion. Try a little meditation.
6. Try a month off alcohol! If that seems too much, then just start with a few alcohol free days.
7. Exercise – you’d be surprised at the difference it makes.
8. Try getting a varied diet – lots of fresh food in your fridge is bound to increase energy levels.
9. Make sure you are drinking enough water – around 2 litres (depending on your size) – don’t drink vast amounts of water as you can make your mineral levels too low (you flush them out).
10. Consider taking a good multi vitamin.
Why not share these tips with your co-workers and let me know how easy you are finding them to follow in the comments.